Thursday, May 26, 2011

Circus and Puppet themed Life Drawing

I’ve been to two great life drawing sessions recently with ‘Brighton Life Drawing Studios’ Each time there has been a theatrical theme, the first one was Strings then Circus, with fascinating props with models in very strong poses. I’ve been to loads of life drawing classes privately and at college and this has been the first time I have ever drawn two people together, it’s good practice but tough!

Here are some of my sketches from the two nights, they were too large to scan so had to take photos of them. Next time I hope to add colour.



2 Comments:

Anonymous alexa rutherford said...

Very nice strong line work with movement too

Thursday, 26 May, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful drawings Rowan - I especially like the top one, the 3 min one. You are very clever :) Lottie x

Thursday, 06 February, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home